Our Kendallville, Indiana location is seeking a Delivery Driver. CDL B License required OR the ability to train to obtain CDL if not held at time of hire. This is a full-time position with benefits including 401k with company match, medical, dental, employee discount, and paid time off.
Driver responsibilities include:
- Build and arrange loads for delivery
- Load, secure, and deliver material
- Daily inspections of delivery vehicles per DOT requirements
- Maintain required paperwork
- Handling CODs
- Check loads for accuracy
- Daily yard responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and effectively with employees, management, and customers
- Minimum CDL B License, or willing to train to obtain CDL if not held at time of hire
- Clean driving record a must
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to build and arrange loads properly
- Boom Operator experience preferred, but not required
- Hardworking, responsible, motivated individual
- Post-offer drug test with physical and lift test required
To apply, please upload your resume through the link on this page, or apply in person at:
Big C Lumber
403 East Harris St.
Kendallville, Indiana 46755