Understanding How the Pandemic Affects our Business
We have implemented additional safety measures including social distancing, plexiglass guards at our sales counters and other critical areas, and periodic sanitizing throughout the day.
Specifically, the following guidelines and procedures will be in effect:
- Masks and gloves will be provided for customer use
- 6' social distancing will be required
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at all counter areas
- After every transaction, items such as credit card machine, shopping baskets, ink pens, and other items will be sanitized
- Every two hours, areas such as sales counters, door handles, etc. will be sanitized
- All common areas will be sanitized at the end of day
- Restrooms will be closed to the public
Additional guidelines we've mplemented to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible:
- All employees will be screened for temperature daily upon arrival to work.
- Requiring any employee who is sick for any reason to go home and to stay home until either symptom free (if Covid-19 is not suspected) or cleared by a doctor to return to work.
- Requiring employees to wash hands and be vigilant about personal hygiene including not shaking hands.
- Maintaining social distancing, including with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Restricted all non-essential business travel and events.
- Recommending high risk employees, or employees living with high risk family members, not come into work.
- Occupied Homes - For window and door installation, or the delivery of any building material inside of occupied homes, we must be able to maintain 6' distancing and wearing masks. As as alternative, we can deliver materials inside of garages or other exterior areas you designate.
- New Home or Commercial Construction - All deliveries must be without contact and we are adhering to our enhanced safety protocols including social distancing.
- Receiving - We are receiving products from suppliers at all locations but receiving must be done without contact and adhere to social distancing requirements.
- Customer and Supplier Payments - We are receiving and making payments as usual. If you are a professional customer, you may set up an account to pay online. See the "My Account" link at the top of the home page of this site.
Free Delivery & Placement
Ask the Big Box Stores if They Do That!
Unlike other building material retailers, We offer FREE Stop & Drop Delivery on most building materials - which would include Lumber, Windows, Doors, Roofing Shingles (on ground), Siding, Cabinets, etc.